We currently have two drop-in centres in North Wales offering facilities for the basic, practical and responsive needs of our client group.
Our centres are open admission to anyone over the age of 18 so anyone can access without a referral, but new comers will be asked to complete a registration process when the first present, to determine eligibility F homeless or in danger of becoming homeless or suffering from some form of substance misuse for which support is required.
We are open Monday to Friday 10am to 2.30pm
- hot drinks & toast until 11am, and a hot meal at lunchtime
(there is a small charge for this service of £1 per day for those in receipt of benefits)
- a shower facility, and fresh clothes (subject to availability)
- rough sleeper packs (subject to availability)
- on-site support & guidance from professionals
- sign posting and referrals into other support agencies
- telephone and internet access
- pathways into volunteering and training for all participants
- workclubs – for job search, interview skills, cv writing
- respite from the streets
Where are our centres?
Rhyl – Canolfan Dewi Sant Centre, Clwyd Street, Rhyl, LL18 3LA, (01745 797250 or 797516 ) – Find us here
Colwyn Bay – Eglwys Dewi Sant, Rhiw Rd, Ciolwyn Bay, LL29 7TE, (01492 535626 or 338131 ) – Find us here
GET IN TOUCH
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible